Designed with an emphasis on analog, VOX’s MV50 combines classic amplifier design with new and innovative production techniques to produce a miniature amplifier with truly monstrous sound. Boasting an incredible 50 watts of power, this one-pound package serves up serious guitar tone that’s reminiscent of your favorite old tube amps. With speaker & line/headphone outputs, the MV50 is perfect for the stage, at home, or in the studio for direct recording.
- Only 540 grams! An ultra-compact head amp that you can easily carry in one hand.
- In spite of its size, monster-class sound power with 50W output.
- The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology.
- Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy.
- EQ switch provides sound that’s the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used.
- Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer.
- Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter.
- An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series.